Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lazy Winter Day

That darn cold has gone to my chest and given me a horrible cough.  So, I spent the day lazing in bed trying to keep myself from coughing so bad to break something!  At least I could watch the Olympics.  Except for the two different times I fell asleep for about 90 minutes.  That's a good thing I guess-sleep heals.

I really hope I get rid of this cough soon.  When I get a cough, I tend to keep it for 4 to 6 weeks.  I'm just not in the mood right now.  Oh well.

I'm skipping church tomorrow.  No need to spread my cough and cold to a few hundred other people.  Hopefully, another lazy day will get me in shape to go to work on Monday.  Mondays are always busy and its the 15th which means I have payables to do.  Probably the most frustrating part of my job.

No comments: