Friday, June 5, 2009

AAHHH!! FRIDAY!!!

I love Fridays and this is one of the very best Fridays of the year--SCHOOL'S OUT!!! I'm soooooooooooo excited to be done with school and to have 3 months of play time with my kids.

Tonight my nephew is spending the night and we're headed to the movie in the park--Kung Fu Panda on an outdoor screen with lots of yummy snacks (even grapes for me!!). Our township puts on a movie in a different park every Friday night during the summer. Last summer I think they did 6 movies and we went to City Slickers. Right in the middle of the movie, the sprinklers came on!! You should have seen people scramble. Unfortunately, they raced to get the projection equipment out of the water so everyone left and we didn't get to see the end of the movie. But what a memorable night.

I'm hoping they communicated with the parks department so we have a dry showing tonight (I'm really hoping no more rain and the wind calms down as well). Should be lots of fun.

See you at the movies!

No comments: