Saturday, February 14, 2009

Report Day--Week 4!

Wow, this week has flown by. It doesn't seem possible that it's already Saturday night. I've had to be somewhere every night this week which meant weigh in day got pushed back.

It's been a rough week--eating plan wise. When I'm on the run so much it's hard to make sure I eat when I am supposed, what I am supposed and how much I am supposed to. I was feeling like I hadn't lost anything so last night I spent 90 minutes in the gym--60 minutes on the bike and 30 minutes on the treadmill!

This morning was busy with skating as usual. Plus, my daughter had a sleep over last night and I did breakfast for all her friends after she went to skating. That meant I didn't get to Weight Watchers until the very last meeting of the week. Plus, I didn't want to eat before I went so I skipped breakfast (really dumb idea)!

However, my last chance workout paid off. I lost 1 pound this week! That also puts me 10.6 pounds down in 4 weeks. I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. Hopefully, tonight's Valentine Celebration dinner won't have long lasting affects. I hadn't really eaten all day so I enjoyed my dinner. The only thing I really indulged was I had three rolls (I normally skip the bread but we went to Texas Roadhouse--I ADORE their rolls and honey butter) and a few bites of a baby awesome blossom. Other than that, I had salad with low fat dressing on the side, applesauce and the barbecue chicken. I did have about 4 bites of steak and plenty of water!!

So, Happy Valentine's Day everybody!!

No comments: