Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fun With Food Storage!

I have found a great site! I just found it tonight and I haven't completely looked through it but I am soooooooo excited I had to share!!

We had Stake Conference this weekend. Bishop McMullin from the Presiding Bishopric was our visiting authority. He counseled quite strongly that we should become more self-reliant. Now, I know that topic has been stressed for years but with the current economic outlook, now seems like a good time to start taking steps down that road.

I don't know about you, but I am overwhelmed and intimidated when it comes to food storage. I want to have food I like to cook, like to eat and easy to buy and store. I don't want to be ordering freeze-dried everything. I want food that my family is used to eating in my storage.

This site (from what little I've looked at so far) looks like a winner!! I am so excited to get planning and taking small steps each month to become more self-reliant. So, come along with me and check it out!! Let's all get self-reliant together!!

1 comment:

Safire said...

I love that website! :) They have some great ideas.